Ever wanted to be part of a large scale festival, understand the inner workings of the music industry, work alongside a team of passionate individuals with years of experience? Well, here’s your chance!
We are looking for dedicated, passionate, hard working volunteers to join our team and help us put together a three day experience of surfing and music like no other in the country.
Benefits of volunteering:
* Get hands on experience organizing an international level festival
* Meet like-minded, creative individuals
* Get insights into the inner workings of the music industry
* Learn the ins and outs of organizing large scale events from the ground up
* Learn from individuals who have years of experience working in the worldwide music industry
* Learn new skills in the fields of: stage management, audio engineering, artist management/artist liaison, event management, Music/Arts PR, social media marketing
Training / orientation sessions will take place before the festival, starting on September 12th 2015.
Interested, and think you’ve got what it takes? Fill out the form below